“Even now there is nothing out there. Any tools that are in development are designed to measure THC. Just because you can measure THC does not mean you are looking at impairment. That is a big pandora’s box that no one is addressing. We are the first one in the space that is tackling impairment.” States Dr. Rahul Kushwah, Co-Founder and COO of Cultivar Holdings Inc. (CSE: CULT), in an interview with InvestorIntel’s Peter Clausi. Dr. Kushwah went on to say that Cultivar is a cannabis technology company that has developed an artificial intelligence based impairment detection technology for the workplace and law enforcement and it is targeting both cannabis and alcohol. The technology looks at a few hundred parameters on face and voice to identify if a person is impaired or not. The technology is very adaptable and has the potential to be rolled out anywhere on a massive scale. Dr. Kushwah also said that Cultivar is going to launch its impairment detection technology and is expecting to be revenue positive with its technology this year. He added that the company already has two agreements in place with multi-billion dollar companies like Tech Mahindra and Hindalco.
Latest Press Releases
- Predictmedix Inc. Files Registration Statement on Form 20-F with the SEC
- Predictmedix Announces Partnership with SBL Testing Technologies for Distribution of Safe Entry Stations
- Predictmedix Deploys Safe Entry Stations at the Italian Contemporary Film Festival
- Predictmedix Announces Technology Deployment at Hockyfest in Partnership with Jones Entertainment Group
- Predictmedix announces technology deployment at Long Term Care residence in Edmonton, in partnership with Optima Living