Using artificial intelligence to mass screen for COVID-19 “It’s about the different verticals that we are addressing with Predictmedix,” says Dr. Rahul Kushwah, Co-Founder and COO of Predictmedix Inc. (CSE: PMED | OTCQB: PMEDF). “We are an artificial intelligence company and we are solving real-world problems.” In an interview with InvestorIntel’s Tracy Weslosky, Dr. Kushwah explains three of their vertical markets: “In this pandemic, we are all in the midst of it and we have a technology which is to mass screen for this latest virus. Similarly, impairment is a big issue when it comes to workplace and law enforcement and we have a solution for that. And the third vertical is mental illnesses. $300 billion spent in the US last year and there is so much subjectivity that goes into diagnosis and we are developing a solution to diagnose mental illnesses.” “We have developed modules which look like metal detectors,” Dr. Kushwah continued. “You walk through these modules and on the other end you have a green or red light. If someone is identified to be positive for particular virus symptoms a red light goes off – if not then you get a green light.” He continued, “it is a tool that you can use for mass screening in airports, transit hubs, malls, office building, government buildings, or anywhere you can imagine where you have big flow of people.” Dr. Kushwah also discusses the pitfalls of current telehealth and telemedicine platforms, and Predictmedix’s innovative solutions.
Latest Press Releases
- PREDICTMEDIX ANNOUNCES A 2 YEAR REVENUE CONTRACT WITH FLOW ALKALINE SPRING WATER FOR NORTH AMERICAN OPERATIONS
- PREDICTMEDIX AND JUICEWORKS FORM STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH CONNECTUS GLOBAL TO DEPLOY SAFE ENTRY STATIONS NATIONWIDE
- PREDICTMEDIX INC. ANNOUNCES ENGAGEMENT OF INVESTMENT BANKING FIRM KINGSWOOD CAPITAL MARKETS
- Predictmedix Announces LOI to Acquire SYMP2PASS INC
- Predictmedix Inc. Secures Strategic Financing to Catalyze Operations